PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A NEW PARKING SYSTEM IN PLACE AT YEO LEISURE PARK.
We understand that parking at Yeo Leisure Park can be difficult at busy times and advise customers to arrive early to avoid disappointment.
To help our customers’ park more easily, a ticketless system is now in place for a more efficient way of parking.
Please note the following instructions and restrictions when parking at Yeo Leisure Park:
- A maximum parking time of 5 hours parking for any stays in the car park
- Chargeable parking hours are between 9am and 6pm.
- When entering Yeo Leisure’s car park, the automatic number plate recognition system will register users vehicle’s details.
- There will be no need to pay on arrival or to worry about how long to pay for, as the system allows users to complete the parking transaction at the end of their visit, whether this is to validate the parking session for up to 3 hours, or to pay for stays of up to 5 hours.
- When visiting a business within Yeo Leisure Park, you may be given a paper barcode voucher, which can be scanned at the new payment machine, to obtain 3hrs free parking. For stays in excess of 3hrs, you can pay the difference at the payment machines.
- Yeo Leisure’s car park system accepts cash and card, including contactless payments.
- At the cinema, there will be tablets mounted inside the cinema, on which you can simply enter your registration and have your parking validated for up to 3hrs
- If you are using the Nuffield gym and are using more than the gym facilities – such as the spa or the café, you can request a parking validation of up to 5hrs from the reception counter.
- When leaving the leisure park, customers can validate their vehicles by inputting the registration details into the tablet supplied at any of the businesses on the park at the time of exiting
- The tablet will display the time of entry and if there is a cost to the users stay, the excess charge can be paid at the payment machines in the car park
- If you are visiting more than one of the businesses at Yeo Leisure Park, you can enter your vehicle registration on the tablet for extended validated parking of up to 5hrs in total (ie: when combining visits to multiple businesses at Yeo Leisure Park)
- Car park users who do not use the facilities at Yeo Leisure Park will continue to pay the standard parking charges at the pay machines
- If users do not validate the car details on the tablets within the businesses, users will be asked to pay the standard parking charges
- If you intend on using the businesses, please DO NOT pay in advance, as you will be charged the standard full price if you do not scan a voucher
- Car parking is free after 6pm and all day Sunday
- Please park in marked bays only. Blue badge holders only in disabled spaces
- Please do not park on roadways or footpaths
Failure to follow these instructions and restrictions may result in a parking charge notice.
If customers experience any problems, please contact the car park office and security team on 01935 476697 between the hours of 9am - 6pm every day.
Please see our car park FAQ's:
- How has the parking changed?
- Do the new pay machines take card?
- Do the new machines still take cash?
- How do I get my free parking when using the businesses at Yeo Leisure Park?
- What if I’m only going into the town centre and not visiting any of the businesses in Yeo Leisure Park?
- What if I’m in the gym or the cinema for long periods of time or visiting the gym more than once a day?
- If I'm picking up or dropping someone off at Yeo Leisure Park, do I need to pay?
Thank you for your co-operation.